Friday, December 11, 2009

Up In The Air

Well...
It was definitely not the ending I was expecting... which is good! I rarely watch a movie now-a-days that catches me off guard.

Not the "... and they live happily ever after" bullshit. But hey, I like a good love story as much as anyone. THAT is why I go to the movies - to be entertained, escape reality. I digress...

The chick from Twilight does a great job. Cute. She's versatile and "changes" throughout the movie. Clooneys always ok to watch. But I tell you if I was a lesbian... Vera Farmiga is one hot piece of ass. Pretty. Great body.

Damn - just saw this on IMDB: Vera Farmiga used a body double for her nude scene. In an interview she stated she has no problems being naked in a film but she had recently given birth and "The breast milk running down would have been inappropriate".

Oh well

Good movie


My "Chi" Rating (3.5 of 5):

No comments: