Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The 2009 MTV Video Music Awards...

I did not have a chance to see this fine piece of work since I drank too much at Simply Fondue. However, I did catch Kanye West being an inappropriate prick and scanned the fashion on the red carpet:
(Now, I'm no fashion maven, but freakin' come on!)


Oh no no no honey, please learn to smile with your mouth closed
















Faye Dunaway.... what the hell are YOU doing at a video music awards show?? Dementia setting in?










See he's not so bad. He supports the "Leotards for Cancer Victims" as well as Hennesey!














Seriously? Seriously. What the fuck? If only this was the worst of it.













Oh Whitney... Whitney Whitney Whitney


Last Hills episode I saw you were going to New York to be heavily involved with fashion, no?










It's nice that Jermaine Jackson's wax figure was available for the awards













I KNEW there were other life forms on the moon!!! Buzz Aldrin, how dare you hide it for so long.








Help a sister out... no one? no one? no oooooone can get in the way of what I'm feeling! What is that feeling? Fat and dressed to show it?











Have we not learned from the 140 other photos that if you do not have the legs for these shoes with a short dress, don't wear it... I don't care WHO your dad is, you look hideous.











What... the... F#*K??












And now for a little Now and Then...

Now












Then... Lookin' a little rough there Billie












Amanda Bynes Now


:O!









Then.

Aging well my friend :)









I didn't even know half of the people in the pictures of the VMA's... which makes me feel old. But I do know that this fashion phase is one I'm glad I do not have record of. Especially since 1984 bit me in the ass already.

No comments: