Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jumping the Shark wayyyyy too soon

Now I know why I used to be out and about every night... there ain't shit on TV!!?? WTF?
I have only been staying at home a handful of days and already hope these shows bomb and get cancelled... immediately:

13... The Fear is Real
BS - This show is absolutely horrible. They have the all the gratuitous elements - blonde bombshell, black guy, cute white guy, crying girl. I need crackers to go with this super cheesy show.
Ah yes... they look very scared --------------------------->

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this show is the shits: article



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hole in the Wall
C'mon, seriously? I mean I like Japanese game shows as much as the next mildly depressed partying gal - but really, having people fit through shapes that were intended for "people" off bathroom signs is ridiculous. So is this the new Nascar type show? People only watch to see the semi-fatal falls, destruction of a foam wall, and pride drown in the pool of antifreeze (that's the color anyway)?
And Brook Burns... I'm so disappointed. From Fear Factor to Dog Eat Dog to Baywatch to this?
Not diggin' the blonde hair either. Super hot brunette... wasted on a crappy "game show" and most likely to slip on the slick watery floor in those stilettos.

Now let's meet our contestant - She is the daughter of Fred "ReRun" Berry ("What's Happening!!", she even does the dance!!
Now please people, is she really going to fit through this -------------------->
Now you're just being mean.
The outcome of this brain boggler?... she jumps, breaks the foam wall, and gets stuck in between the bottom of the wall - ends up looking like a scoop of ice cream tumbling off the cone. Ridiculous... and sad



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

True Beauty
Executive Producers Tyra Banks and Ashton Kutcher... Really Ashton? You wanna put your name on this? And Tyra... I'm surprised they aren't making the contestants talk about Tyra the whole time. Vanessa Minnillo (host) is obviously the hottest one there - and I'm SURE possesses true inner beauty...
Once again, gratuitous elements - blonde bombshell, black guy, cute white guy, crying girl. Geezus. I mean these people are absolutely disgustingly egotistical. I wanna smack them all! It's just disgusting - you would think it has a good premise... but it's just gross.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately these are not the ONLY shows I wish failure upon. These are just shows I've seen in the past week. It would take way too long to name all the shows on TV that irk me - and I need to get back to work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


UPDATE!

Another lovely show that I'm surprised passed the public review...

Dating in the Dark

"Three new women and men move into the house, look through the opposite sex's luggage and "date" in the darkroom, before deciding if love is blind."

Seriously??? So we are really that desperate for new programming? Show reruns of the Brady Bunch then or something. This is ridiculous. OF COURSE love is not blind. Once you see that the guy you were dating in the dark has a lazy eye or a jew fro you will run for the hills.

No comments: